Whether you're a college-bound high school student or already attending a college or university, Army ROTC has scholarships available.
Four-Year Scholarship for high school students planning on attending a four-year college program.
Three-Year Advanced Designee (AD) Scholarship for high school student applicants, but will take effect sophomore year.
- Be a U.S. Citizen
- Be between the ages of 17 and 26
- Have an unweighted high school GPA of at least 2.5
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Meet Army Physical Standards
- Score a minimum of either 920 on the SAT (math/verbal) OR 19 on the ACT (excluding the required writing test scores)
- Agree to accept a commission and serve in either the Active Duty Army, Army National Guard, or Army Reserve
ROTC Physical Assessment
Scholarship Applicants are required to complete a Presidential Challenge Physical Fitness test consisting of: Curl ups, Push Ups, and one (1) mile run.
If you achieve the following scores you will be in the 85th percentile:
|Curl Ups||Push Ups||1-Mile Run|
*Physical assessment can be tested by any coach, physical education teacher or Army recruiter.
- Online application: http://www.goarmy.com/rotc/high-school-students/four-year-scholarship.html
- Presidential Physical Fitness Test Scores
- Official SAT / ACT scores
- 9th - 11th grade high school transcripts
- Professor of Military Science (PMS) interview*
*Contact us at (805) 893-2769 to request an interview